If you’re a fan, I don’t recommend galloping over to say hello whenever you see a famous person. Not only is it awkward for all involved, I firmly believe stars have a reasonable expectation of privacy unless they’re at a promotional event.
Here’s who my friends and I have spied around town recently. Heavy on the music luminaries!
- Justin Timberlake inquiring about La Fin du Monde beer at Father’s Office in Culver City. (Lord, I’m just loving those glasses. Aren’t you?)
- Jewel, politely posing for photos with teenage fans at the Beverly Hilton.
- Adam Goldberg snapping pictures of his girlfriend at LAX.
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden having Mother’s Day brunch with the baby at the Four Seasons.
- Avril Lavigne scowling in a hoodie at El Carmen on Third Street (with Brandon Davis, no hubby in sight).
- Dave Grohl pushing a stroller at Babies R Us in Calabasas. Cute!
- Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli having a date night at super-delicious Katsu-ya in Studio City.
Here we have Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle (whom I didn’t see). Still, I thought y’all might like her outfit – it’s a perfect example of what I like to call Posh-Casual. When it comes to style, this girl is one to watch.
Have a celestial weekend, y’all!