The entire cast of Mad Men looked divine, don’t you think?
My absolute favorite dress of the night belonged to Miss January Jones, who was a vision in Versace. (And who, in case anyone is interested, was absolutely robbed in her category. Anna Paquin’s faux southern accent on True Blood makes me cringe.)
- Cameron Diaz looked stunning in salmon. What a treat to see her in lipstick!
- America Ferrera was incandescent. Mmmm!
- Frieda Pinto (Slumdog Millionarie) rocked a very tricky color with aplomb.
- Jennifer Westfeldt (the lucky duckette who dates Jon Hamm) wore my favorite LBD of the night.
- Drew Barrymore had on a lovely dress, but I can’t support that farcical hair. (Not to mention her constant canoodling with Jessica Lange.)
- The award for most swoon-worthy necklace goes to vintage vixen Eva Mendes.
- Glenn Close might as well have been on a Princess Cruise.
- Renee Zellweger has inexplicably joined the Mandrell sisters. (What happened to her deal with Carolina Herrera?)
- Jennifer Lopez would be right at home in a Las Vegas cabaret.
- Marisa Tomei looked like a palm reader, poor lamb.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal is bringing Bedrock back. (Yeah!)
Hope y’all enjoyed the show!