Without a doubt, the award for best dressed goes to Kiernan Shipka, the cutie who plays Sally Draper on Mad Men. I love that she actually looks like a little girl (as opposed to a miniature starlet).
As for her TV mama, January Jones, I’m uncharacteristically on the fence. Her royal blue Versace gown looks swingy and fun to wear, but this is a lot of dress. Not my first choice for such a gorgeous girl.
- Heidi Klum’s Marchesa dress was far too short for a formal event.
- Claire Danes absolutely glowed in Armani.
- I want to write a strongly-worded letter to Prada on behalf of poor Rita Wilson.
- Julia Ormond rocked her red dress (and those cool Wonder Woman-style bracelets).
- Kelly Osbourne looked amazingly glam in a dramatic black gown that fit her perfectly.
- I think Lauren Graham is beautiful, but her black and white dress just didn’t flatter.
Tell me this: did you have a favorite? Or were you content just to see Jon Hamm in a tuxedo?