Christmas will be here before your next pedicure, but there’s still time to celebrate the Annabel Manners way. Here are 10 ways to keep things holly-jolly:
- Give presents that convey kindness, creativity and great taste.
- Dress up for everything, from Christmas Eve lunch to cocktails down the block.
- Remember your coworkers, dog-walker, waxer, astrologer, childcare provider, etc. with thoughtful little treats.
- Watch at least one Christmas movie from beneath a duvet.
- Travel in style (because it’s a thousand times more fun).
- Accept champagne whenever it’s offered.
- Tip generously wherever you go.
- Throw a last-minute party on New Year’s Eve or a lazy brunch the next day.
- Donate your time, money or goods to a cause close to your heart.
- Revel in time-honored traditions. Or start brand-new ones!
Hope you and your family enjoy every minute of this magical season. Let’s get together next year to ring in a gracious 2016!